RFID research and development engineer
1. Be responsible for the development and design of RFID products;
2. Be responsible for testing RFID products;
3. Be responsible for the development of new products;
4. Be responsible for product technical support, training, etc.;
5. Be responsible for the preliminary formulation of RFID experimental scheme, preparation of SOP related to measurement, and preparation of testing technical documents.
6. Complete other tasks assigned by superiors.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in computer, electronics, machinery, radio, etc.
2. Familiar with RFID specifications, testing, or radio, electromagnetic knowledge, master the working methods and procedures of the conventional laboratory;
3. Be able to correctly and skillfully use instruments and equipment related to their own work;
4.CET-4 and above, proficient in spoken and written English;
5.Familiar with literature retrieval analysis, patent writing and data report writing;
6. Have good organization, communication and coordination ability.